drum roll please....................
10. Counts
9. Mikmo
8. smarty
7. biggin
6. pvfan
5. LPDFTBL
4. OlrTob
3. Nola
2. biggamesjames
1. 1inStripes
drum roll please....................
10. Counts
9. Mikmo
8. smarty
7. biggin
6. pvfan
5. LPDFTBL
4. OlrTob
3. Nola
2. biggamesjames
1. 1inStripes
where is the love [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
That's what I'm saying!
free like OJ all day
Whos the man! That right, I am King of the Hill!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I guess I am gonna have to pull for Bama for this!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
MMMM.... you ain't callin' the PV/Appy game are ya, Stripes? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
How am I gonna go from 6th to 2nd to out of the polls in a week!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
I see how it is now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Im the biggest bama fan on here, and the highest I can muster is 7th??!?!?!?!?!?1
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I wouldn't go that far Biggin, I'm a pretty big Bama fan as well!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Just week 3 boys... it's how you finish not how you start [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Bowl Season is coming in seven weeks and there better be a lot of sucking up during that time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
NOLA just moved up on th elist a bit lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Nope, ol Phil would have a heart attack if he saw our crew at that game.
I gotta head up past Abingdon this week.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks